As a subsidiary of Krones AG, KIC Krones is part of a global network of machine manufacturers. Right from the development stage, we guide innovations and developments in the fields of filling, packaging and process technology. Our experts are not only familiar with the subject of consumables (adhesives, lubricants, inks, etc.), but also with the entire range of machines from Krones AG. This means that our recommendations for consumables are perfectly matched to Krones machines.
This is how KIC Krones brings technology and chemistry together in a single unit. Our consumables enable process, filling and packaging lines to achieve maximum performance. As a Krones subsidiary, we have a thorough understanding of the technologies used in food and beverage production. We are happy to pass on this knowledge to our international clients.
As Sales Manager you are responsible for a successful result in terms of turnover and profit for your customers in France.
Do you have relevant work experience in an industrial environment?
Are you a critical thinker?
And are you ready for a new challenge?
We are looking for you!
- You obtain a portfolio of existing customers and are also actively looking for new customers on the French territory.
- You will provide customers with technical advice and support on site (support with technical measurements, optimization of production processes, etc.) regarding KIC products.
- You are also responsible for the implementation of the sales strategy.
- You develop customer relationships, regular customer follow-up and advice, and ensure customer development plans.
- As Sales Manager, you'll report any market information relevant to KIC.
As a Sales Manager, you have a degree in business management, industrial engineering, technical studies (chemical technology, process technology, application technology, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial experience (in an industrial/chemical/agro-food environment) will give your application an additional advantage.
- In addition to your commercial skills, you have a good dose of technical curiosity and are eager to discover the fascinating world of consumables and/or our production lines.
- You are a critical thinker, have good listening skills and are an effective communicator. You are able to think critically on the basis of the customer's request in order to offer the right solution in a customer-oriented way.
- As a Sales Manager you’re fluent in French and English. Knowledge of German is an asset.
- We would be pleased for you to join our motivated KIC and dynamic Krones team.
- We offer you a variety of challenging tasks which only await your commitment and initiative.
- In exchange for your knowledge and commitment, we offer you an attractive salary together with a pleasant working atmosphere.